Tim's Uber Spring Meet

Go down

Tim's Uber Spring Meet

Post by Tim1137 on Mon 14 Feb 2011, 11:46 am

Im going to extend the invite for my S2000 meet im hosting to prelude owners as well. Anyone and everyone is welcomed to come and enjoy what should be an epic day/night!

The date has Officially been set! Here it is, Tim's Uber Spring Meet! :tipwink:

April 16th, 2011 Starting @ 4:00 PM
This event will be held at my own house, in Somerset MA, starting at 4:00 PM. There is plenty of parking, I live on a dead end street, last house. The day will kick off with a Detailing event for anyone's car who wishes to participate S2000 and non-S2000 alike. We can go as mild or as wild as we would like as long as the sun stays up! I will provide all the basic detailing supplies such as a hose, basic car wash soap, and some other basic things. I highly encourage everyone to bring their own favorite types of detailing equipment and products. This way everyone can try out new products that others use.

Once Dinner time rolls around we will be ordering pizza, or whatever else anyone would like. The food portion is still open for suggestions, but for now ill just say pizza. My town has 10+ pizza places to choose from, from dominoe's, to pizza hut, and plenty of family owned pizza places. We can sit down and eat, eat and detail, or whatever! Id also like to get a good group photo of all the cars freshly detailed with everyone before dark! :photo:

Once sunset hits, we finish up our last bit of detailing and migrate into the backyard. I have a very large backyard. There will be a huge firepit with a huge bonfire going from sunset to whenever the last person leaves. For anyone who still has some energy after the detailing, there is a large trampoline to get your bounce on! Ill also have a table set up with some snack foods for munching, and we will have a beer pong table running for anyone who wants to try their hand at beer pong. Everyone is welcome to bring, and encouraged to bring something to drink for themselves. Alchohol is welcome for anyone 21+ at night. :drunk: . If you plan on participating in beer pong please BYOB.There will also be music going via either a stereo, or a car in the back with the radio going. I will also have some of my own personal friends attending the night portion of this meet, they are all cool car guys, so no worries. It will be a fun filled time for all!

For directions you can PM me directly, or check mapquest. The address is Wellesley Drive, Somerset MA 02726. If any members would like to help contribute to this event, I do have a list of things I need for this event which I do not have such as additional folding chairs for the yard, buckets cloths and sponges for washing cars, misc. detailing supplies and chemicals, and snacks and soda are much appreciated to help offset the cost of this event! Thanks in advance!

Tim1137
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Re: Tim's Uber Spring Meet

Post by xxfallacyxx on Mon 14 Feb 2011, 11:48 am

I can vouch for Tim's parties. Great fucking time, a great place to chill and have fun.

1999 Honda Prelude Base model - My baby
1991 Honda Prelude Si 4WS - Oh look, a progression thread (<--Click!)
PIRATES!
xxfallacyxx
The Meat
The Meat

http://preludehaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim1137 on Mon 14 Feb 2011, 11:58 am

xxfallacyxx wrote:I can vouch for Tim's parties. Great fucking time, a great place to chill and have fun.

Cool

better see you there pete! The Prelude is gonna need a good detailing for spring time!
Tim1137
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by xxfallacyxx on Mon 14 Feb 2011, 12:02 pm

lol I can only hope the engine is in and running, though I dunno if the S2K guys besides you would understand the significance of a v6 in a prelude.

1999 Honda Prelude Base model - My baby
1991 Honda Prelude Si 4WS - Oh look, a progression thread (<--Click!)
PIRATES!
xxfallacyxx
The Meat
The Meat

http://preludehaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim1137 on Mon 14 Feb 2011, 12:03 pm

Im sure it would wow them... Most of them can appreciate hard work when they see it, plus some of them dont even own s2k's anymore, or will be bringing other cars.
Tim1137
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum