Prelude Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it just me or am I missing something here..

2 posters

Go down

Is it just me or am I missing something here.. Empty Is it just me or am I missing something here..

Post by iheartmyprelude Sat 05 Feb 2011, 8:08 pm

I've noticed that whenever there is a new post, the thread don't go to the top and I think that it's a very convenient feature to have. It's really hard to sift through them to find the threads with new posts, that or i'm just lazy and/or having a hard time with it.

Also noticed that not all the threads I post in go under my topics being watched? Maybe I'm crazy on that one to, if so, can someone show me how it works?

Not to compare to preludepower, but I really like how the control panel is set up with your subscribed threads listed right there. Every time I come to this site, I have to figure out who posted what and when. Oh and I also didn't notice any dates and times stamped on the posts?

Sorry for hassling, these are things that just nit-pick on my OCD.

Oh I forgot to mention how much I like the description option below the thread title, it's a really nice feature. I really like the site, much better than preludepower if you ask me. That and you've seemed to have recruited all the good members of pp.com and left the shit there hahaha.
iheartmyprelude
iheartmyprelude
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Is it just me or am I missing something here.. Empty Re: Is it just me or am I missing something here..

Post by iheartmyprelude Sat 05 Feb 2011, 8:27 pm

Ahh figured out how to watch topics Smile
iheartmyprelude
iheartmyprelude
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Is it just me or am I missing something here.. Empty Re: Is it just me or am I missing something here..

Post by xxfallacyxx Sun 06 Feb 2011, 1:35 am

Hehe, in your control panel there should be a tab that lists all of the topics you're watching.

But for the topics not moving to the top, I don't know what that could be. It happens for me, newest topics are displayed on the top. Maybe you have the forum displayed differently? I'll look into it tomorrow, when I have less alcohol in me.
xxfallacyxx
xxfallacyxx
The Meat
The Meat

https://preludehaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Feb 2011, 2:47 am

Women, always complaining. hehe. Jk. ;$

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Feb 2011, 2:48 am

I got used to Navigation quick.

Back to top Go down

Post by xxfallacyxx Tue 22 Feb 2011, 3:18 pm

Any issues with this still Jessica? If not I'm going to close this topic.
xxfallacyxx
xxfallacyxx
The Meat
The Meat

https://preludehaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum