Prelude Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3g lude owners check in.

+3
2nd one
rash
streetking
7 posters

Go down

3g lude owners check in. Empty 3g lude owners check in.

Post by streetking Fri 28 Jan 2011, 3:13 pm

Just check in, tell us you location, year, color of vehicle and simple description of your plans for it.

Live in washington and i have a 1990 honda prelude. As for plans, for now i just want to fix all the things that are wrong with it. Which include new coilovers, master cylinder, calipers and new joints and bushings.

streetking
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

3g lude owners check in. Empty Re: 3g lude owners check in.

Post by rash Thu 03 Feb 2011, 12:46 pm

Chicago

Red 1990 h22a4/m2b4 swapped. ending up stripping it for parts and junking the shell...

white 1990 b21a1 (blown)....project car. will be boosted and h22, and that's about all I'm going to say Twisted Evil

yellow 1988 b20a5: very clean, very mint car. 112k on the clock. having all of her joints replaced, water pump, timing belt, windshield, all gaskets and hoses, font engine mount, washer bottle, coolant res, radio, speakers and will then be lowering it and throwing on a set of Stern wheels. Car is also being repainted factory Barbados Yellow. After all of this, it's being handed over to my nephew who is turning 16 that just spent the last 4 years of his life battling cancer.

He's gonna shit a brick Smile
rash
rash
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd one Sun 17 Apr 2011, 2:17 pm

virginia

1990 white prelude si blown b21/ rehabbed b20a5 in it now. daily driver with all of the ammenities.

1989 white prelude si boosted b20a also with all of the ammentiies. (cruise & a/c). car has ALL new suspension(ball joints, bushings, coilovers), complete tuck and rehab of the brake system with big brake upgrade front and rear, rebuilt trans with lsd and accord gears, and a mostly full wire tuck and harness rebuild by me. build thread will be coming soon. car is in process of being completely stripped, glass and all for new 5g pearl white paint.

2nd one
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by sahlude Sun 11 Sep 2011, 6:03 pm

Whats up guys!

NC

90 si. fresh B20A swap, 5 speed, and all the goodies. A/c, PS, and CC. May be looking to boost in the future!

sahlude
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by buhla Sun 11 Sep 2011, 7:30 pm

Im from Goshen, NY... It's in Orange County.

I have a white,1989 2.0si
So far: I've put in a CAI, Cleaned the engine bay a bit, installed a new stereo with tweeters, installed a power steering re-route kit, and I've done a lot of small things and maintenance.

Future plans: Front lip, body work, engine work (clean it thoroughly and replace leaking parts) , rims, and drop her a bit

buhla
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by xxfallacyxx Tue 13 Sep 2011, 9:12 am

Hey... just realized I can check into this thread now!

Well I've got a 91 SI4WS, B20A5 w/ crower cam regrinds, unorthodox underdrive pulley, MSD SCI, intake, stock exhaust.

Recently replaced the crankshaft, main and rod bearings, front and rear main seals. Within the next week I'm going to be replacing the head gasket and piston rings, so long as the cylinder walls are scored badly.
xxfallacyxx
xxfallacyxx
The Meat
The Meat

https://preludehaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BB2Keith Wed 14 Sep 2011, 5:59 pm

Well, since "technically" I own one because my names on the loan...

I'm in Kentucky, and it's a Milano Red 89 SI.

No plans at the moment. Girlfriend's got the car haha.
BB2Keith
BB2Keith
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down